Professional legal advice and representation
James Corcoran is a qualified solicitor. He graduated Bachelor of Laws from the University of New England and has been practising since his admission to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2004. James provides all manner of legal services to clients throughout the NSW Mid North Coast, including at Taree, Forster, Port Macquarie, Gloucester and surrounds.
If you are in trouble with the police or any other authority, or if you are in dispute with someone, an individual or an organisation, James can assist by providing professional legal advice and representation in court, and other forums, on a range of legal matters, including:
• Traffic offences (drink driving, drug driving, unlicensed driving etc.)
• Criminal law (drug offences, violence offences, property offences, dangerous driving etc.)
• Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
• Family law (dispute resolution, property settlements, parenting plans, consent & recovery orders)
• Child care and protection (Department of Family & Community Services applications)
• Civil litigation (neighbour disputes, employment disputes, breach of contract, unpaid debts etc.)
James also provides legal services in the following areas:
• Wills, probate & estate matters
• Property conveyancing
In criminal and family matters, a grant of funding to help cover the cost of legal fees could be available from the Legal Aid Commission.
To make an appointment or to contact James for any matter, telephone 0422 152 860.